Yes, Capillary Concrete bunkers were developed in Scandinavia and can withstand severe weather and ground freezing conditions. Any damage from ground heaving from frost or expanding clay, etc. is covered under the Performance Guarantee and proven not to occur in official ASTM testing protocols and multiple, more than 10 years, real-life installations in severe winter freeze climates.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- Capillary Bunkers Solve Elk Damage Problems at Rock Creek 8 July, 2021
- Major Bunker Project Set to Start at Hong Kong’s Clearwater Bay 8 July, 2021
- Spring 2021 is Busiest Ever for Capillary Bunkers 8 July, 2021
- Cory Blair Joins Capillary Bunkers 8 July, 2021
- Bunkers Ensure Success at New-Look Marco Simone Course 8 July, 2021