Yes, Capillary Concrete bunkers were developed in Scandinavia and can withstand severe weather and ground freezing conditions. Any damage from ground heaving from frost or expanding clay, etc. is covered under the Performance Guarantee and proven not to occur in official ASTM testing protocols and multiple, more than 10 years, real-life installations in severe winter freeze climates.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- New RainDance Course Features Capillary Bunkers 31 March, 2022
- Mountain Magic 31 March, 2022
- Getting Stronger Over Time 31 March, 2022
- Germany’s Largest Capillary Bunkers Project at Marienburger 31 March, 2022
- Swedish Golf’s First True Restoration 31 March, 2022