In recent years golf bunkers have become more and more advanced. In older days bunkers would fill with water and have severe washouts that would create nightmares for Superintendents and cause labor costs. However, today most golf bunkers have drainage underneath a bunker liner, preferably Capillary Concrete, and sand is installed on top to ensure the bunker performs and lasts for many years to come saving the golf course thousands of dollars in labor and maintenance costs.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- Capillary Bunkers Solve Elk Damage Problems at Rock Creek 8 July, 2021
- Major Bunker Project Set to Start at Hong Kong’s Clearwater Bay 8 July, 2021
- Spring 2021 is Busiest Ever for Capillary Bunkers 8 July, 2021
- Cory Blair Joins Capillary Bunkers 8 July, 2021
- Bunkers Ensure Success at New-Look Marco Simone Course 8 July, 2021