In recent years golf bunkers have become more and more advanced. In older days bunkers would fill with water and have severe washouts that would create nightmares for Superintendents and cause labor costs. However, today most golf bunkers have drainage underneath a bunker liner, preferably Capillary Concrete, and sand is installed on top to ensure the bunker performs and lasts for many years to come saving the golf course thousands of dollars in labor and maintenance costs.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- New RainDance Course Features Capillary Bunkers 31 March, 2022
- Mountain Magic 31 March, 2022
- Getting Stronger Over Time 31 March, 2022
- Germany’s Largest Capillary Bunkers Project at Marienburger 31 March, 2022
- Swedish Golf’s First True Restoration 31 March, 2022