The USGA suggests an average 5-7 years lifespan on a bunker without Capillary Concrete. Real-life bunkers in harsh climates suggests a Capillary Concrete bunker will outlast that by decades, making Capillary Concrete the longest lasting bunker liner, by many years, on the market.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- Capillary Bunkers Solve Elk Damage Problems at Rock Creek 8 July, 2021
- Major Bunker Project Set to Start at Hong Kong’s Clearwater Bay 8 July, 2021
- Spring 2021 is Busiest Ever for Capillary Bunkers 8 July, 2021
- Cory Blair Joins Capillary Bunkers 8 July, 2021
- Bunkers Ensure Success at New-Look Marco Simone Course 8 July, 2021