We actually had some snow flurries yesterday at Elmwood CC in White Plains. But that’s no problem with our product to install in adverse weather. Chad Lemere, the contractor who owns 360 Golf had it all ready to go. We installed 3 truckloads yesterday and his guys were able to install a full truckload (1350 ft2) in 65 minutes with the help of a Wacker Neuson loader! That’s a nice piece of equipment and allows us to drive into the bunker and place the product exactly where it needs to go for fast and clean installations. John Harvey is the Golf Course Architect on this and Chris Alonzi is the Superintendent. Thank you all!!
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- New RainDance Course Features Capillary Bunkers 31 March, 2022
- Mountain Magic 31 March, 2022
- Getting Stronger Over Time 31 March, 2022
- Germany’s Largest Capillary Bunkers Project at Marienburger 31 March, 2022
- Swedish Golf’s First True Restoration 31 March, 2022