As grand stands were being assembled in preparation for the John Deere Classic, TPC Deere Run Superintendent Alex Stuedemann and his staff had to quickly repair a bunker on #18 that had become damaged and irreparable after a recent severe rainstorm. Capillary Concrete was the fix the golf course needed. The quick one-step installation process allowed Alex and his staff to install Capillary Concrete on a Tuesday and place the sand in the bunker the next day. The bunker was back in play and Alex can focus on preparing the turf for the event.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- New RainDance Course Features Capillary Bunkers 31 March, 2022
- Mountain Magic 31 March, 2022
- Getting Stronger Over Time 31 March, 2022
- Germany’s Largest Capillary Bunkers Project at Marienburger 31 March, 2022
- Swedish Golf’s First True Restoration 31 March, 2022