I had the opportunity to work with the staff at TPC River’s Bend outside of Cincinnati yesterday to install Capillary Concrete in one of their bunkers on hole 8. This great bunch of guys got it done quickly, cleanly and efficiently. 1.5 hours for 1300 ft2 from start to finish including cleanup.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- New RainDance Course Features Capillary Bunkers 31 March, 2022
- Mountain Magic 31 March, 2022
- Getting Stronger Over Time 31 March, 2022
- Germany’s Largest Capillary Bunkers Project at Marienburger 31 March, 2022
- Swedish Golf’s First True Restoration 31 March, 2022