The bunker sand should stay slightly moist all the time to avoid a major change in weight and subsequent wash-out when rain starts. With Capillary Concrete, some ground moisture is always being fed up to sand as moisture evaporates from sand, effectively delaying a complete dry-out of sand until ground moisture is depleted. This is the reason the patented Capillary Concrete system avoids wash outs better than any other bunker liner product.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- New RainDance Course Features Capillary Bunkers 31 March, 2022
- Mountain Magic 31 March, 2022
- Getting Stronger Over Time 31 March, 2022
- Germany’s Largest Capillary Bunkers Project at Marienburger 31 March, 2022
- Swedish Golf’s First True Restoration 31 March, 2022