The bunker sand should stay slightly moist all the time to avoid a major change in weight and subsequent wash-out when rain starts. With Capillary Concrete, some ground moisture is always being fed up to sand as moisture evaporates from sand, effectively delaying a complete dry-out of sand until ground moisture is depleted. This is the reason the patented Capillary Concrete system avoids wash outs better than any other bunker liner product.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- Capillary Bunkers Solve Elk Damage Problems at Rock Creek 8 July, 2021
- Major Bunker Project Set to Start at Hong Kong’s Clearwater Bay 8 July, 2021
- Spring 2021 is Busiest Ever for Capillary Bunkers 8 July, 2021
- Cory Blair Joins Capillary Bunkers 8 July, 2021
- Bunkers Ensure Success at New-Look Marco Simone Course 8 July, 2021