Most courses set up a staging area for the concrete trucks so that they may have little or no interaction with the course at all. Courses and contractors use a variety of methods to get the Capillary Concrete from the truck to the bunker. Some of those items include wheel loaders, dump trucks and other forms of bucket transportation. Many times the concrete truck can pull directly up to the bunker and pour from there.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- Capillary Bunkers Solve Elk Damage Problems at Rock Creek 8 July, 2021
- Major Bunker Project Set to Start at Hong Kong’s Clearwater Bay 8 July, 2021
- Spring 2021 is Busiest Ever for Capillary Bunkers 8 July, 2021
- Cory Blair Joins Capillary Bunkers 8 July, 2021
- Bunkers Ensure Success at New-Look Marco Simone Course 8 July, 2021