We installed Capillary Concrete in a practice bunker at Capilano Golf and Country Club in West Vancouver BC this morning. Jamie Robb and his staff did a great job and were completely organized and had it ready to go. Rempel Brothers provided the Capcon mix for this one. 42 degree slopes and a lot of rain on occasion. The edge will be made by utilizing a sand bag covered in sod to create a rolled over look and to reduce potential soil contamination. I had never been to Vancouver but believe me, it is beautiful. Photos don’t do this golf course or the area justice.
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- New RainDance Course Features Capillary Bunkers 31 March, 2022
- Mountain Magic 31 March, 2022
- Getting Stronger Over Time 31 March, 2022
- Germany’s Largest Capillary Bunkers Project at Marienburger 31 March, 2022
- Swedish Golf’s First True Restoration 31 March, 2022