Red Capillary Concrete installed at Cuscowilla at Lake Oconee today. Take a look at this! Sam Murphy the golf course superintendent has been maintaining the red sand in the bunkers at this Coore-Crenshaw design. Over time, erosion has caused the sand to be contaminated with the native red clay subgrade reducing water infiltration and causing the sand to become very compacted. So-today we installed Capillary Concrete in a practice bunker to show how effective it is in reducing labor and washouts for Sam. Since he’s using red sand, we figured we would create red Capillary Concrete too. The result…a distinct and cool look!
To Subscribe to our Newsletter, Click Here
- New RainDance Course Features Capillary Bunkers 31 March, 2022
- Mountain Magic 31 March, 2022
- Getting Stronger Over Time 31 March, 2022
- Germany’s Largest Capillary Bunkers Project at Marienburger 31 March, 2022
- Swedish Golf’s First True Restoration 31 March, 2022